Udemy The Ultimate Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2019 Approved
- Learn why cryptocurrencies are here for the long haul
- How to avoid the mistakes that new crypto investors often make
- Learn about wallets, including the advantages and disadvantages for each
- Learn what to look for when deciding if a coin is a good investment
- Learn about exchanges and the best sites to trust and use
- Learn about risk verses reward
- Learn about how others manipulate the market and what to watch for so you can stay away from danger
- Learn the top resources for simplifying the cryptocurrency craft
- Learn about technical analysis and how to use it for your advantage
- And much much more …
- Basic computer skills
If your looking for a blockchain history lesson your in the wrong place. I am only here to teach you the relevant topics regarding CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTING. Everything you need to know and nothing you don’t.
Here you will learn the fast and most efficient way to cryptocurrency success!
I hold an MBA, multiple finance degrees, and have been working in finance for yearly 20 years, which includes some of the top investment banks in the world. I know investing and the top approaches to make money while keeping ourselves safe. I have been working with cryptocurrencies since 2013, when my commercial shopping cart site was the first to integrate with Coinbase so customers could buy goods through Bitcoin.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about making money with cryptocurrencies, including some of the special techniques that no one else even knows about.
In also include a nice little bonus for all my members so you can see the depths of our research in order to locate those cryptocurrency projects that are destined for success.
- Anyone with the desire to learn how to invest in cryptocurrencies the right way
Crypto Currency trading course: Learn about Crypto Currency trading
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions,
control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.
Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.
Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created.